- He holds a Bachelor of Law, University of Alexandria, which is currently registered in the Egyptian Bar Association as a "lawyer resumption"
- He holds a higher diploma in maritime law - Arab Academy for Maritime Transport - Alexandria University.
- He holds a number of specialized courses in the field of commercial and maritime arbitration 'and dispute resolution, and the drafting of contracts and agreements and negotiation - Arab Academy for Maritime Transport.
- Lawyer for the management of marine and commercial cases Alexandria Company for Container and Cargo Handling since 1997 until 2009
- Legal adviser to the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Practical experience exceeds 20 years in the practice of the legal work of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Work in many marine and maritime trade issues and arbitration.
- Work in many of the compensation and marine accidents and friendly settlement of disputes issues.
- Conclusion and put all public tenders and Limited.
- Shipping formulation and implementation of contracts and the drafting of contracts for stevedoring and container handling
- He has experience of marine insurance issues and all kinds of issues arising out of the insurance contract.
- He has experience of the issues of contracting and construction contracts.
- Has experience civil, criminal, labor issues and corporate issues.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing