- Lawyer with total appeal Bachelor of Law, Alexandria University, 2008, currently registered at the Egyptian Bar Association with a degree of "appeal".
- Holds courses and certificates accredited by the University of Alexandria during the period from 15/1/2008 to 15/4/2008 regarding the crimes of public funds (embezzlement and seizure), forensic medicine, forensic evidence, drug crimes, counterfeiting, forgery and contemporary problems in maritime transport.
- Worked as a lawyer at the Noar Law and Legal Consultancy Office, legal adviser to the Lloyd's Register of Shipping International, headquartered in London, from 2008 to 2015.
- Experienced of more than 7 years in the practice of legal work in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Has experience in civil, criminal, labor and Sharia cases.
- Experienced in writing memos, case papers and expert discussion in the fields of civil and criminal law, labor, rent and family.
- Has experience in contracting and construction contracts.
- Worked in many maritime, commercial and maritime arbitration cases.
- English language proficiency